- August 24, 2018
- Posted by: Editor
- Category: Facebook
This topic is important because it is a challenge for every person who is connected to Facebook. Woefully, there is no way to directly contact Facebook- “ then what will you do?”
You can’t call, text, email or speak to a Facebook employee. You don’t believe me, see the image below
In this image, there is no way to connect directly to the facebook. You can use Facebook’s Help Center to diagnose or report a problem with your account.
Top 3 tricks for contact with facebook :
- Using Facebook Resources
- Submitting an Appeal for a Disabled Account
- Recovering Your Password
Using Facebook Resources
Open Webpage of Facebook Help Center, if you connected or already logged to it.
But if you are not log in on Facebook, then go to the main FB page (www.facebook.com) look on the top left side of that page and enter your Facebook email address and password. After that click on login button icon.
Now your FB id is open, again see a top left side of that page now you see this ( ? ), move the cursor there and click.
You have an option of Help Center, again click on it. That direct you on a different page.
Step 3 :
Directed page by Facebook.
Direct page from your Facebook Account.
Options provided by Facebook for a page are
- Home(Page open for you is Homepage )
- Using Facebook( Creating an account and so many other options)
- Managing Your Account( Password setting come under this along with other option)
- Privacy and Safety(Hacked account solution and some more options )
- Policies and Reporting(About facebook policies and other)
Click on a topic which one is related to your problem. When you scroll down you see two more important options
- Visit Help Community
- Visit Ads Help Center
Select a relevant section and process your work.
Quick steps to connect with Facebook
- Login Facebook Account & goto Facebook Help Center webpage
- Click on your options toolbar at the top of the screen
- Select your problem-related topic
- Follow the instructions provided by Facebook
2. Submitting an Appeal for a Disabled Account
Click on Better Business Bureau page.
After opening that page scroll down and click on icon button Submit a Complaint. If you have a problem to find that ( press Ctrl + F ) and text in that box.
Now the page appears in front of your Computer Screen contains three options
- File a Complaint
- Submit a Customer Review
- Report a Scam
Click on File a Complaint, you got such type of result
Select all section of Yes and No.( According to your issues )
When your selection process is completed, Click on Process to Complaint box.
At last click on Proceed, and wait for an email to arrive. It may contain email to arrive accordingly within three to five business days.
Recovering Your Password
- Open the Facebook website (www.facebook.com)
- Click “Forgot Account?”, this path shows on the top right corner of your screen.
- A different page is open on the screen. Type your email address or phone number. Make sure you have the authority of that stream which is selected by you.
- Press Enter and wait for a moment, a different page will open and then, Click on “Continue” again.
- A code will be sent to you by Facebook on your number or the email address Now enter the code there.
- And set your Facebook password according to your wish.