All the top brands in the world use Facebook ads to promote their products. It is a part of Facebook marketing. The huge number of Facebook users makes it the best place for the advertisers to promote their products.
Facebook is one of the most popular social networks in the world. It has huge global reach because of the vast Facebook community. The advertisers and marketers have recognized the potential of Facebook as a marketing tool for their products. It has a reach to new customers worldwide. Thus the advertisers are able to reach their goals through the Facebook ads.
The advertisers on Facebook have options to choose from the variety of Facebook payment methods. One can always manage his payment methods from the payments settings in the Facebook ad manager.
How to add payment methods to Facebook Ad account?
All the payment settings are available in the Facebook payment settings. You can make changes to your Facebook payments through it.
Things you need to take care of before adding Facebook payment methods for your Facebook ads.
- Keep in mind that you need to be the admin of the Facebook ad account. It is required for managing the payments and ads you want to post on the Facebook.
- The Payment method you want to add to the Facebook ads account should be acceptable. If the method is not supported by Facebook then, you will not be able to make Facebook payments.
- Your Facebook ads account should set to automatic payments, then only you can make payments. Many payment methods are not supported and are not available as an option to make payments.
Steps to add Facebook payment methods to your Facebook ads account
If you are looking to add payment methods to your Facebook ad account. Here is what you need to do. Follow these steps to add a payment method.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Go to the Facebook payment settings in the Facebook ads manager.
- Now choose the “Payment Methods” to go further to the payments
- Click on “Add Payment Method” for getting the options.
- From the available Facebook, payment methods choose the method you want. Fill up your information and then click on “Continue”.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your Facebook screen.
After you add a Facebook payment method it will be added to your Facebook ads account. The details which you provide to the Facebook are secured. Facebook provides security to all its users and the data provided by them.
How to remove payment methods from Facebook Ad account?
Many of the advertisers use the Facebook for advertising and making payments. But sometimes they want to remove a payment method or change it for their Facebook ads payments. So here are the steps you need to follow for removing a payment method from your Facebook ads account.
- Go to the official Facebook website and login to your Facebook account.
- Now go to the Facebook payment settings in the Facebook ads manager account.
- Move forward to the Payment section.
- Find the Facebook Payment method you want to remove.
- Now click on “Remove” on the right side of the Facebook screen. If you don’t see the payment methods you want to remove then click on “See More”. Now all the payment methods will be available on your Facebook screen.
- A confirmation screen will popup, click on “Remove” now your payment method will be removed from your Facebook ads account.
After you follow all the above mentioned steps your payment method must be removed from your Facebook ads account. If you still see the payment method in your account then report the Facebook problem to the Facebook Help Center.
Note- If you want to close your Facebook ads account then it is advised to remove all the payment methods and then deactivate it.
How to change your primary payment method for Facebook Ads Account?
The primary Facebook Payment method is the default payment method of your Facebook ads account. This is the one which is charged when you create and run Facebook ads and the Facebook campaigns. Sometimes if you have many payment methods, then go to the settings and choose a primary payment method. This can be easily managed with the help of the Facebook ads manager.
Steps to change your primary payment method for Facebook ads.
- Open your Facebook website and go to your Facebook ads account.
- Now go to the payment methods in the Facebook ads manager.
- Go to the “Payment Method” section.
- Find the payment method you want to make primary. Now click on“Make Primary”. If you are not able to see the payment method you want to make primary, then click “See More”. By doing this you can see all the payment methods you have used on Facebook.
- A confirmation screen will pop up on your Facebook screen. Click on “Make primary”.
This will update your Facebook payment method. But if you have recently added a payment method to your account. Then you will have to first verify it to Facebook. After you verify it, then it will be made your primary payment method for your Facebook ads.
How to edit or update payment methods for Facebook Ad account?
There can be many possible reasons behind editing a payment method. It can be done to change a payment method or edit the details wrongly mentioned or any updates. The Facebook advertisers can use this option for updating the details. Here are the steps you need to follow for updating payment methods.
- Go to the Facebook payment settings in the Facebook ads manager account.
- Now go to the “Payment Methods” section.
- Click on “Edit” next to the payment method you want to edit or update on Facebook. If you cannot see the payment method you want to edit or update then click on “See More”.
- Now you can make the changes you want in your Payment methods. After you have made the changes click on “Save”.
This will surely help you update your Facebook payment details and methods for your Facebook ads account. If you further face any problem then you can report the Facebook problem.
Facebook problems related to Facebook ads and their fix.
Here we have mentioned the common Facebook problems related to the Facebook ads. And then we have provided the ways to avoid those problems. And ways you can try to fix those problems.
Credit card address cannot be verified
The Facebook verifies the credit card information with the billing address mention with the credit card company. If you keep on getting the same message again and again then you should first check the address and pin code you are entering. And if the Facebook problem with you keeps on continuing then it is better to contact the credit card company. The credit card issuer might be having some technical problem with your details.
Facebook ads payment fail
You might be facing the problem that the payment method you are using to run Facebook ads failed. There can be several reasons behind it. You can try the following to avoid those situations.
- You can contact the person who is providing the payment, to help you out.
- The problem might be resolved if you add another payment method. For adding a new payment method use the payments settings on Facebook. After you have added a new payment method you can pay your balance manually.
The most common reason for the failure of the payment method is your bank or credit provider is facing problems processing your payments.
Facebook ads not working
There can be several reasons your Facebook ads are not working. So try to analyze all the possibilities, that can be a cause for your Facebook ads not working. The possible issues with the ads can be:
- Due to payment failure, your Facebook ads might not be working. It happens as the payment is not approved by the credit provider.
- The Payment methods you used for the payment was not supported by the Facebook.
- There may be a problem because of the images or the content you used for the ads. The content may be violating the norms of the Facebook.
- Your ads are not according to the standards set by the Facebook. There are some fixed standards which are set by the Facebook. If your Facebook ads don’t follow those standards, then they will not work.
So if your Facebook ads are not working then try to follow all the standards and norms set by Facebook. This will help your Facebook ads run.
How to report a Facebook ads bug?
If you are facing a problem with your Facebook ads and you think there is a bug. You can directly report the problem to the Facebook. If you see any feature problem with the Facebook ads manager or business manager, follow these steps.
- Click “Help” at the top right corner of your Facebook screen.
- At the bottom of the help menu, you will find “Report a Problem”. Click on that for reporting the problem to Facebook.
- Now select “report a Problem” again.
- Fill all the details about the Facebook problem or the Facebook bug, and send click on “Send Report”.
- Try to add more details such as screenshots and description, it will help in resolving your problem faster.