- August 10, 2018
- Posted by: Editor
- Category: Facebook
Facebook is a popular free social networking website which allows registered users to create profiles and communicate with their friends, family, relatives sitting miles away from them. Every day we share some moments of our life on Facebook which is safe somewhere with Facebook Data management. But what if you delete your Facebook message mistakenly? Is it possible to recover deleted Facebook Messages?
You can upload your photos and video on Facebook and send messages to everyone. You can connect easily with family, friends, and colleagues via Facebook along with sharing your feelings by posting on Facebook with the known public. The Facebook website was launched on February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg along with some classmates.
Unfortunately, there is no way to retrieve a Facebook message or conversation that you have already deleted. Once you delete your message after that you cannot recover your messages. While retrieving your data via Facebook is not an option, this article will help you how to attempt to find a copy of your Facebook messages, as well as how to prevent from losing the message in the future. There are some ways to recover deleted facebook messages.
Methods to Recover deleted Facebook Messages
Firstly we will understand the difference between messages and conversations. Messages are specific text which is sent from one person to other. We can share photos, video, and links to messages on Facebook. Conversations are the full record of your messages. If you want to delete some specific messages from the conversations then, you can find them but it may be time-consuming. Conversations which you want to be deleted is much easier as compared to messages. So, some of the methods to recover deleted Facebook Messages is:
First, ask with the Recipients
If you have deleted the important conversation, Ask the recipient(with whom the conversation was conducted) of the Facebook message either he/she can provide the copy of the deleted message.
Check the archived conversations
You can also check archived conversations to recover the deleted Facebook message. To check archived messages you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Click the gear-shaped icon in the top
- Click archived threads in down menu
- Review any archived conversation
Allocate your email
If you have all your notifications enabled to your email Id then, you might have received a copy of deleted messages in your email inbox. To allocate your emails with the deleted Facebook message you need to follow these steps:
- Log in your Gmail Account
- Click on the social
- Click on notifications tab
- Open email for extended view
- You can see all notifications in your box except which are unsubscribed
Email trash folder check
If the conversations were sent by your friends on email but you cannot find it then, click trash folder and wait till browsing.
Recover facebook deleted messages from your Andriod phone
“Off the internet” it is the principle which is followed by facebook messenger. It means another copy of the messages in your phone memory. You can easily recover your facebook deleted messages with various steps.
- Download file explorer for android. It will help you to find out the folder in a card. According to me, ES explorer is the best.
- Open the ES explorer app in your android phone. After that go to storage and select the sd card. Then click on the sd card, select the android folder.
- Click the Android and tap on data folder
- Then you can find any folder related to applications but you click on “com.facebook.orca” it is related with facebook messenger.
- Now click on cache folder and find “fb_temp”. In this folder all backup files saved which is connected with facebook messenger.
Recover deleted facebook messages from a downloaded archive
Firstly you have to save the archived messages for life. If you can see this messages in future then you can easily save the data of it.
- First of all login, your Facebook messenger account. Enter the username and password then click on login.
- Click on account setting.
- Click on download a copy at the end of the page
- Then click on start my archive
- After that, you will see “Request my download” which tells you can collect facebook information. Then click on “start my archive”.
- Then it will show a dialog box and it will show link at the end of the box. Click on the link and It needs 3 hours for if you want to recover messages.
- Before you download the archive enter the password.
- Click on the “Download Archive” button and it will instantly start getting a download. Then open the file “index”. Click on the file “Messages” and it will save all of your past messages.