- September 2, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Facebook
Facebook had recently reported that its monthly user has crossed 1.94 billion marks in May 2017. There are 1.28 billion people who use it daily. Well, it is a very large number and you can’t underestimate this number to target your potential customer.
Facebook gives you the opportunity to target your audience via advertising on Facebook. But the big question is How to advertise on facebook? Or, How much do Facebook ads cost? How to place an ad or target your potential customer? etc. We have tried to answer all these questions here.
Advertising on Facebook
Advertising on Facebook is the big and growing business. It is one of the efficient ways to advertise online. Some Fact & figure supporting its popularity and credibility.
- Two billion people use Facebook every month.
- You can find people easily and grab their attention.
- You can run ads on either Facebook, Instagram, Messanger or audience network with any budget.
It’s high time to develop a Fb advertising strategy of your own. our Facebook customer service team have put their effort hard to explain each and every aspect of it.
There are mainly 10 types of Facebook ads. Let’s take a look at each type
- App Installation: It is based on mobile and desktop app installation.
- Brand awareness: Launch your brand to a new audience.
- Conversions: Encourage people to like and subscribe or buy your product.
- Engagement: To increase the number of likes, comments, shares etc. expose your post on the wide range.
- Lead generation: Get new ideas into your sales strategy.
- Reach: Broadcast your ads to as many people as possible.
- Product catalog sales: Connect your ads to your product.
- Store visit: Drive customers to your real store.
- Traffic: Create Traffic on the specific web page.
- Video views: To increase your brand awareness show your video to a large scale of audience.
Steps to Advertise on Facebook
For Facebook advertising, you’ll need a business page. So if you don’t have the business page then firstly create a business page.
After creating a business page go to the Facebook Ads Manager.
Steps1: Choose your objective
Choose your campaign objective based on your product what you want to advertise.
For the conversion-oriented objective, you can pay per action, but for exposure objectives, you’ll pay for impressions.
Steps 2: Focus on Your Audience
Focusing on your audience is the key factor of any business, there are many ways to target your audience on Facebook. You can target your audience based on the following:
Connections: Under Detailed Targeting, if you are targeting a new audience, choose “Exclude people who like your page”. And If you are promoting a new product or offer, select “People who like your Facebook page” to reach your old audience.
Custom Audience: You can create your own audience of people who have already interacted with your business.If you want some guidance you can follow Facebook guide.
For creating audience select Audience.
- Create a custom Audience: Connect with the people who have already shown an interest in your business or product with Custom Audiences.
- Create a lookalike audience: Reach new people who are similar to audiences you already care about. You can create a lookalike audience based on people who like your Page, conversion pixels or any of your existing Custom Audiences.
- Create a saved audience: Save your commonly used targeting options for easy reuse. Choose your demographics, interests, and behaviors, then save them to reuse in future ads.
Now go to left side of a page and select Ads Set. Here you can set your budget and take a look at the meter on the right side of a page which indicates the selection of your audience.
Step3: Set your budget and schedule
You have to decide now, how much money you want to spend on your Facebook ad. You can choose budget according to your need, then set the start and end dates if you want to schedule your ad in the future, or choose to place it live right away.
Steps4: Create your Facebook Ads
If you want to create a new Facebook ad then, first select your ad format, then enter the text media component for your ad. You can use ad preview tool to make sure your ad looks good for all potential placements (mobile, desktop news feed, right column, and so on).
Hope you have found above article helpful. For further help for Facebook Dial our helpline number.