Facebook contact sync is the best way to communicate with your Facebook friends on Facebook as well as phone contact list too. As you know that Facebook is one of the most popular social platforms in the World. Therefore, you can meet a lot of people from all around the world and make friends with them. A user uses Facebook contact sync very easy to use. So, a user can contact Facebook friends with directly Android Phone.
As you know that the “Sync Now” tab will automatically sync all your Facebook Contacts with your Android Phone. If you have saved contacts on your phone, so it will be duplicated after syncing.
Sync Facebook contacts to Android Phone manually
The way to sync Facebook contacts with Android is important as you can manually save contacts in your android phone from Facebook. Follow these steps to sync Facebook contacts.
- Open “Settings” on your Android Phone.
- Choose “Account & Sync” option.
- Select “Facebook”. (If you haven’t added your Facebook account to the phone, you should add it by the “Add account” option first.)
- Mark “Sync Contacts” and hit “Sync Now”.
Sync contacts with Facebook Messenger
Facebook Messenger allows scanning your device’s contact to see if anyone user knows through Facebook Messenger. A user search as well as friends, family, and other things on Messenger. As you know that Messenger will automatically check new contacts to see if they have registered their number with Facebook Messenger. There are most important follow steps for using Facebook Messenger such as:
- Open the Google Play store.
- After then search Facebook Messenger, download and Installation.
- Now open the Facebook Messenger.
- After then Open the “People” Tab in the Messenger App.
- Next, click “Sync Contacts” at the top of the People Tab.
- Click the “View” tab to review the contacts that are added.
- Turn off contact sync to remove contacts added during the sync process.
Sync Facebook Contacts Through Contacts App in Android
As you know that some apps are able to sync Facebook contact with Android. It also helps with it and much easy to understand. A user can quickly find some apps like Sync.me, Contacts + etc. There are three main apps mostly used by a user.
It is easy to use, free of cost access and offering an account authenticator to solve problems. A user is able to create your account for all contacts. It also connects them to a user phone’s contact. This is very helpful to sync Facebook Contact. There are some steps to follow.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Find HaxSync and install it.
- After then open the App and Create a HaxSync account.
- Another step to Transfer Facebook profile pictures, birthday info etc.
It is used in an effective manner and easy tool for Facebook contact sync. This app is very attractive to users. There are some steps follow to install it. These areas:
- Open Google Play store or Google Playshop
- Install Sync.ME App on your Android phone.
- Sync Facebook contacts to Android phone
This app is working good. It is also used to synchronize profile pictures for Facebook friends on the Android phone. There are following steps follow to download this app.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Now search UberSync and download, install.
- After the installation, open app.
- Select a Sync Type and ensure the Sync frequency.
- Now choose whether you wish to run full sync.