Whenever you can install a Facebook for Android application from the Play Store, you will see an error message on the screen. In this situation, you can not install Facebook app on your Android device or smartphones. Error code 504, is not a Facebook application issue. Because of the slow Internet connection on your WI-FI or mobile data network, errors at Google play-store gateways are associated.
This issue has affected many Android devices running different operating systems, such as Jelly-Bean 4.2, KitKat 4.4, and Lollipop 5.0. In most cases, Google Play Store Error 504 will disappear once your network is back to normal.
As we all know, the Facebook App is one of the most downloaded applications on smart-phones and Android devices, because millions of people are use platform of Facebook. If you’re experiencing this type of error (albeit at the same speed), try using the following method to fix Facebook error code 504 in the Google Play Store:
Follow some method for the fix to Facebook error code 504…….
1. Keep Uninstall the App and clean up
- First, you can try uninstalling the Facebook app and Facebook Messenger and restart the phone.
- Using cleaning app such as Clean Master or Win sweeper, Cleaner to remove junk files, unnecessary temporary files on your phone.
- After that, re-install the Facebook app and messenger, which should now be installed.
2. Clear Cache
- Scanning your smartphone boots into recovery state and clears the cache.
- Restart the phone and try to reinstall the application
If all else Fails:
If all else fails, backing up your files and doing a hard reset will clear everything on your phone and return it to a state similar to that displayed on your phone’s screen
3. Conduct a Full Malware and Malicious Scan of Your phone
Malware may damage and corrupt your phone. It will destroy the file associated with the run-time error. Therefore, 504 errors may be related to the malicious program components.When you download movies, audio, video and other applications, you will be able to return unnecessary file downloads. Then stop downloading and check your phone for unneeded file downloads or not.