Facebook video is one of the most impressive ways to share things with your Facebook friends. It also provides options to discover new things on Facebook. The Facebook users can share videos with their friends. And the videos can be viewed on the Facebook news feed as well.
The users who are new to the Facebook are not aware of these Facebook video options. There can be many questions in the mind of the users related to them. The management of a Facebook video is a really important and interesting aspect of the Facebook community.
How to post a Facebook video?
The Facebook users who are not aware of the Facebook video posting are really confused. This is a big Facebook problem that can trouble you. So here are the steps you need to follow to post a Facebook video.
Steps to post a Facebook video from your desktop or mobile
- Login to your Facebook account from any browser.
- Now click on “Write something here” available on the top of your Facebook news feed.
- Click on “Photos/videos” below the place to write.
- Now choose a video you want to share with your Facebook friends from your computer.
- Choose from “Who would see this?”, this is the privacy option of Facebook.
- Where you want to post that video. You have the option of “newsfeed” and “Your story”.
- Click on “Post” to finally share your video on the Facebook news feed.
Steps to post a Facebook video by recording it.
- Go to your Facebook account. And login to your Facebook profile.
- Click on “Write something here” on the top of the Facebook timeline or Facebook page.
- Now click on the cam icon to record a video. And after that tap “OK”.
- No tap on “Post” to share the Facebook video with your friends.
The videos which you want to record and share with your friends can be done by your mobile. It is really easy, convenient and handy to record, share, and post a video using mobile.
Note- The time limit for a live Facebook video session is 4 hours.
How to change the privacy settings of the Facebook video?
Many of the Facebook users are concerned about their privacy on Facebook. So the Facebook provides options to change the people “who can see your stuff”. You can go through various Facebook privacy options for your posts. Steps to change the privacy of a Facebook video through Facebook settings are
- Open your Facebook account and login to your Facebook profile.
- Go to the video you want to update the privacy.
- Click on the down arrow icon on the top of the video.
- Now tap on “Edit privacy” and then choose from the options under “Who should see this”.
- After you have done the changes to the Facebook privacy settings of your video, tap “Done”.
Note- You can only change or update the Facebook privacy settings of the video which you have uploaded to Facebook. You can not change the privacy of videos which your Facebook friends have uploaded.
What are the video formats accepted by Facebook?
Facebook accepts many video formats. But it is generally recommended to you MP4 OR MOV video formats only. Here are few commonly used video formats over Facebook.
- Facebook Mobile video Formats
- Commonly used Facebook video formats.
How to post a live Facebook video?
Facebook live video streaming is a new and updated feature of Facebook. This helps you upload a live video on Facebook. The video is streamed as you progress to the work. Steps you need to follow for streaming a live Facebook video are:
- Go to the official Facebook website and login to your Facebook account.
- Now click on “Write something here”, on top of your Facebook page.
- Click on “Live Video”, this will open the camera of the device you are using.
- You have options to add effect to your Facebook live video. And they can also be added after you have started the live video.
- Now click on the cam icon on your screen to go live on Facebook.
- You can click on “Finish” anytime you want to end the video.
Facebook users can also go live in a Facebook group by following the same steps on a group page. The live videos can also be viewed in the Facebook stories section.
Note- You can block any person on live video if you don’t want him to see your video. Tap on the Facebook profile picture next to the comment and then tap “Block”.
How to find live videos on Facebook?
The live Facebook videos from your Facebook friends and people you follow on Facebook appear in the newsfeed. You can also find the live videos on the Facebook using the official website www.facebook.com/live. Generally, the Facebook users get notifications about the live videos by push Facebook messages. There are options using which you can manage the Facebook notifications.
- Go to your Facebook profile and login to your Facebook account.
- Tap the bar icon on the top left of the Facebook page.
- Now scroll down to move to the “Notifications settings”.
- After that godown and tap to the “Live video” on the Facebook page.
- Tap “Allow notifications on Facebook” to turn the Facebook live video notifications on or off.
How to Upload a 360 video on Facebook?
A 360 Facebook video can be created using a camera that records complete 360 angles of a particular scene. The Facebook viewers can watch this video from different angles.
Steps to upload a 360 video to the Facebook timeline
If you have recorded a 360 video then you can upload it to Facebook same as the normal video. You need to follow the same steps as mentioned below.
- You have to follow the same steps mentioned above to upload the video.
- Before posting the video, click on “Advanced” tab there.
- Now click on the box next to “This video was recorded in 360 formats”. This will make the “360 control” tab appear on the screen.
- Click on the “360 Controls” tab to be able to set initial camera orientation. And the field on view will be set by this step.
- Now after you have done all the setting and editing, click on “Publish”.
How to download a Facebook video?
The Facebook video are the videos that are uploaded by any users on Facebook. Sometimes many of the users find those videos interesting and want to download them to watch again later. Steps you need to follow for downloading a Facebook video.
- Open your Facebook account, login using the Facebook username and Facebook password.
- Now open the video you want to download from Facebook.
- Click on the dotted icon next to the profile picture and name on your Facebook screen.
- Now you have to click on “Download video” option which is third on the list.
- This will redirect you to a new Facebook screen.
- Now right-click anywhere on the video and select “Save video as”, fourth in the list.
- Now you can set the destination folder to save the video to your device or system.
You don’t need any other third party websites to download videos from Facebook. To download videos from Facebook you need not pay anything to anyone. As most of the videos on Facebook are Public. Therefore these can be viewed and downloaded free of cost.
Fix of the Facebook problem related to Facebook video
Here are the common Facebook problems faced by the users related to the Facebook video. These problems can be often irritating. We here provide the solution to all such possible problems.
If you cant view or play Facebook videos
Many a time user get to face the problem that their Facebook videos are not playing. Or the videos cannot be viewed. In such cases here is what you need to do:
- First thing is close and reopen the web browser you are using. This at times helps to play the videos on Facebook.
- If the above doesn’t work then it is time to update the web browser. This helps your website response faster.
- You can also try to update the windows. The Facebook keeps on updating, so at times it is not compatible with the previous versions of the Windows.
If you cant add or upload video to Facebook
If you are not able to add or upload video to Facebook. Then you might be facing this problem due to following:
- Check the format of the video. At times the format of the video is not supported by Facebook. So try to use the format which is supported by Facebook. The best-supported video format by Facebook is MP4 or MOV.
- The size of the video file you are uploading. The acceptable video size by the Facebook is 4.0 GB and 120 minutes. So check your video is in that limit.
- Check your internet connection. The slow internet can lead to failure in uploading video to Facebook.
- Always use the latest version of the web browser and the windows on your system.
Note- Sometimes when you upload large videos then it might take a long time. So be patient and wait for the video to upload and process.
Not able to watch a live Facebook video
Watching a live Facebook video some Facebook friends is really exciting. But it can be irritating if you face any problem or the video stops in between. If such is the case with you, here is what might be the reason.
- Your Facebook friend has a bad internet connection.
- He/she might have paused the Facebook live video.
- If above two is not the reason then check your network connection.
Some Facebook video that offends you
This might be a case of Facebook bullying. Sometimes may Facebook users get to Face such problems. People tag you in embarrassing photos/videos. If you don’t want these videos to be shown on your Facebook timeline, follow these steps:
- Go to your Facebook account.
- Open that particular video, you don’t want to see on Facebook.
- Click on the “Options” below the video.
- Now remove the Tag. Removing the Facebook Tag will remove the video from your timeline.
If you face such Facebook problem again then ask the person not to do so again. You can also try and unfriend him on Facebook. Or you can block him also. And if such thing continues, then report the Facebook problem to the Facebook help center.