Facebook Password Recovery
Now Facebook have approx 2.23 billion active users, who have created their account and login in a last 30 days, but sometime many users forgot Facebook password. If you forgot your Facebook password and you are unable to login, then contact our experts they will assist you in a Facebook password recovery in a step by step manner.
- Sometimes old phone number which becomes deactivated and not used by users but they are still connected to their account. These phone number assigned to another person and if the number is still linked to the Facebook account then your account accessible by the new person and change the password of your account. They can hijack your account and uses your account for the illegal activities against your friends and contacts.
- We recommend people to only use current phone numbers with their Facebook account because many online service providers recover any account using a phone number. Facebook differs from the other services because it allose users to add more than one phone number and some people never remove their old contact number, they only add their new contact number when they change.
While Facebook password recovery you may face various type of issue, if you want to fix that issue and need assistance. Then instantly dial our toll-free number +1-844-233-3282 Here our Facebook customer service team assist you recovering your password by self.
- When people recover their password with the help of phone number facebook never change the password it will be accessible with the old password. To prevent unauthorized access and suspicious activity detection facebook apply some changes. So that users can not retrieve their account with the same email address or phone number, that they use for login as well as at the time of recovering password changes should be mandatory. Google, Microsoft, as well as other online service providers, use an alternate email address and phone number to recover an account.
- Facebook also apply mandatory password reset option while recovering an account and do not let people to recover an account without resetting the password and also send a notification to the associated email address and phone number. And Facebook also notifies the user when they add a new phone number into their account and also ask them to remove their old phone number.
Facebook Password Recovery process
Facebook provides various recovery methods and a user can easily recover their account by following these steps or facebook store all data and information in a database that helps to validate your account. If you forgot your password you only need your phone number or email address to change and after entering an email address or phone number facebook will send you verification code on email or phone and after providing the code you can create a new password for your account.
There are several case & condition for all this recovery process. Most of the user get overwhelmed by it. Hence we have prepared this in-depth guide to let you understand how to change facebook password or reset it. We have break down this article in 8 cases. You can click on any of it to read the preferred case or can read whole article.
Facebook is a very famous social networking site. You cannot log in to your account if you don’t remember your password. If you have access to your associated email and mobile number, you can use this to rest your forgotten password.
To recover your password you can follow given below steps:
- Visit the Facebook login page
- Click Forgotten Account
- After this, Enter your Email address or Phone Number associated with your account and Click Search.
- Choose an Account Reset option
- Go to your Gmail account and Verify your Code
- Enter the Code
- Click Continue
- Type your New Facebook Password
- Type the Password Again
- Click on the Continue
If you forgot both email and phone number which is associated to your facebook account then the only way to recover your account is to answer the security questions. You can recover by answer all the security questions, by using an alternate email address or get help from your trusted contacts.
Method 1: To answer security questions:
- Visit the Facebook login page and click “Forgotten account?” in the top right
- Fill out the form to identify your account
- Select I forgot my account
- Look out all the email addresses if you don’t have access of any email then click on no longer have access to these
- And follow all instructions to answer your security question
Method 2: Using trusted contact for password recovery
To recover your account, you have to take help of your trusted contacts. This can be used when your account is locked out. After choosing friends or trusted contacts they send you recovery code with a special URL.
Follow these steps to do that:
- Go to your “Security and Login Settings”
- If your account has been locked, Choose 3 to 5 friends from contact list by scroll down and click Edit
- Click Choose friends and follow the on-screen instructions
After setting up trusted contacts if you forgot or lost your email and phone number then you can access your account password from these trusted contacts.
How to Use Facebook Trusted Contacts to Gain Access to Your Locked Account
- Go to the login page and click Forgotten account
- Enter your email, phone, username or full name to find the account and tap on Search
- Look out all the email addresses if you don’t have access of any email then tap on No longer have access to these
- Enter your new email or mobile number which have access to you and then click Continue
- Click on Reveal My Trusted Contacts and put the full name of one of your friend or trusted contacts
- You see set of instruction with a URL which contains a recovery code and sent to your trusted contacts. Call your friend to ask the recovery code
- Use that security code to recover your account
After successfully recovering your account, you can change your login details any time from your settings. You can also dial our toll-free number +1-844-233-3282 if you want to hire our Facebook expert to do this all for you.
Case 3: Your Facebook has been hacked
If your Facebook account is hacked by someone you can recover it back by following these steps:
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/hacked
- Click on”Your account has been Compromised”.
- Then you have to enter your associated email, phone no., username and full name and then click Search.
At this step, you have to enter the password. As you know your new password has been changed by the hacker so you can enter your old password which you used to login before hacking of your account.
Because you entered wrong passwords that’s why reset your password page has been prompted. Now click on reset my password button.
You know that your primary email has been hacked by someone and you don’t want to send your link to hackers account. So just click on “no longer have access to these?”
Just write your new email address on which you want to send reset your account link and also set it as a primary email.
By following the next steps you can get the recovery of your account within 24 hours.
There may be a case when someone guesses your password or got it from a password manager or saved browser login or use password recovery because you used a question that someone knew.
- Go to facebook login and click on ‘I forgot my password’. An email has been sent to your registered email id and also you can choose other options.
- If your email address also changed then click on the ‘I no longer have access to these’ and then answer the prompted security questions.
- Then set a strong password that you never used before and change your security questions. Also, change your backup email.
If you didn’t get the verification code on your phone then we suggest you using a PC rather than mobile and try to reset your password.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Visit www.facebook.com
- Click ‘Forgotten Account?’ below the password text box
- Enter your email, phone number, username or full name and click ‘Search’
- Then, select “send code via SMS”
- Enter OTP code which you receive on your mobile. If you don’t receive a code, select ‘Didn’t get a code?’ (Make sure that this option isn’t available to attempting a password reset using a mobile device)
- If it didn’t work then try using an email address to reset the password instead
- For Email, Select “Send code via email” You can send a link to your email
- Then just check your email and enter the verification code
- Then Enter your new password for your account
You can recover your username and password in a minute. You can get it by verifying your associated email or phone number. If you don’t have the access of associated phone or email then you can try answering security questions which will take 24 hours to recover your facebook account.
Reset your password with associated Email
1: Go to the Facebook login page and click “Forgotten Account.”
2: Enter your email address, phone number, username or full name to find the account and click “Search.”
3: Choose the option to reset your password
- Send code via email
- Send code via SMS
You will get an OTP. Enter the code and click continue to reset your password. If you have no longer access of your associated email then you can follow another method.
Recover Your Account Without Access to associated Email
1: Click “No longer have access to these.”
2: Click on “I cannot access my email account.”
3: Enter an email address through which Facebook can contact you. You can also answer the security questions to your account.
4: Then Click “Submit” to process your request. You can access your account within 24 hours with your new email address.
Recover facebook account with the help of your friends
When your account has been locked you can try to take help from your friends. You can choose trusted contacts to request help you. We have discussed this step in detail in method 2.
FAQ: How can I choose friends to help me log in if I ever get locked out of my account?
Steps to choose your trusted contacts:
- Navigate your Security and Login settings
- If your account has been locked, Choose 3 to 5 friends from contact list by scroll down and click Edit
- Then Click Choose friends and follow all the instructions given on the screen
You can always Change, Edit or Remove your trusted contacts.
FAQ: I’m having trouble getting the codes from the friends I’ve chosen. What else can I do?
Here’s what you can do:
- If you facing trouble in getting in touch with your friend, Try to call them one more time.
- If your friend didn’t get the code then tell him to check again the special URL, is it correct or not and try to refresh the page again.
Case 7: Reset your password without old password
You have to make sure that you can only see these options if you set them up previously. To reset password follow these steps:
- Go to the Facebook login page and click Forgotten account
- Fill the form to identify your account
- Select your reset method using which you can get a verification code. And if did not have access to emails or phone number then click on “No longer have access to these”
- Then follow the instructions and get help from your friends
If you can’t access your email then try to contact your email service provider to access your email.
FAQ: How you can log in with the old password
If you enter an old password, Facebook will let you know that you have entered an old password because they have the history of all your data. So you can’t actually log in with the old password, but you can reset your password using this.
You can follow the same procedure of “Forgotten account?” and then use OTP to reset your password with associated email and phone.
Case 8: When you forgot your phone number
By using associated email
This is the most common way used to reset or change the Facebook password when someone forget their phone number associated with their account.
- Go to Facebook and click Forgotten Password? option
- Enter your email or mobile number or username or full name in the text box and then click Search
- You can see three ways to reset the password. Choose the email one and click continue
- Check your email inbox to get the recovery code
- Enter the recovery code in the text box
- Now you can set your new password and use your Facebook account
No access to the associated email
In this case, you have lost your Gmail/email password which is associated to facebook account. Follow these given steps:
- Go to Facebook login and click Forgotten Password? option
- Enter your email or mobile number or username or name and click Search
- Click “No longer have access to these
- If you had set up previously then You will be redirected to extended recovery options.
Security Question: This method is not available for new Facebook users but old users can use this. You have to answer some security questions which you have been set up.
Trusted Contacts: You can only use this option if you already have chosen some trusted contacts.
- Enter a new email address or phone and then click Continue
- Type the full name of your trusted contact or friend.
- Now you can see some instructions which include special URL
- Share this special URL to your friend which contains security code
- Ask this security and use it to recover your account.
Case 9: When you are temporarily blocked from using Facebook.
If you are temporarily blocked from Facebook that means you have violated or breach some rules and regulations of Facebook. It means you are doing some unusual activity from your account. To recover your account you have to provide some Photo ID proof of yourself such as Voter ID, Passport, Driving License.
Sometimes Facebook also asks about your photo to verify you if you didn’t upload your personal picture. And after providing the picture Facebook will take 24 hours to verify it and get back your account.
Now we will let you how to get back your account and change facebook password when you temporarily blocked from Facebook.
- Go to Facebook Login Page.
- Enter your Username and Password and click on login
- Now Facebook show a message that We want to make sure that your account is secure.
- Click on Continue and then Facebook ask you to upload your personal picture which shows your clear face
- Upload your picture and click on Continue. (This picture will never show on your profile)
- After that, Facebook displays a Message “We’ll send an update once we’ve reviewed your photo till you won’t able to use Facebook”.
- Click on OK. Facebook will take 24 hours to review your information
After 24 hours, You can use your Facebook account and Change Facebook password to secure your account.
FAQ: How to delete my old Facebook account if forgotten the password?
If you have forgotten your password then there are many ways to recover Facebook accounts such as via phone, email, with the help of friends and security questions.
To delete your Facebook account firstly you have to reset Facebook account and then do delete your account. Previously we have discussed so many methods to get back Facebook password of any account. So follow those steps and recover Facebook account or reset Facebook password.
Now, We will discuss here How you can delete your Facebook Account. So, follow the Steps:
- Go to Facebook login page
- Enter your username and password and click login
- Now, Click on right-hand side drop-down arrow and Click on settings
- Then click Your Facebook Information and Click on Delete your account and information
- After that Click on Delete Account and Download your information
About our Facebook customer service & technical support assistance
As we know that Facebook directly does not provide any customer service or tech support to recover facebook password as well as nither provide any toll-free number. There are many situations where a user is unable to log in their account. Chances are that they may forget their password or email details or Facebook account hacked. In these critical situations, users find it very difficult to recover their account without any help.
Keeping in mind all these conditions, we have developed a team of expert. They are expert in handling these situations and resolve customer issues. We help users to recover their lost account credentials, so they may able to login to the old account. Whatever issues you are struggling with just dial our helpline and our team will give you the best results.
How our team will help you in Facebook account recovery:
If you have trouble in facebook password reset, then you are at the right place, here our experts guide you to recover forgotten facebook password
If you need to change or reset your account password, you have arrived at right place. We will guide you and help you in the case if you forget the Facebook password. It is important to be safe and secure on the internet and to not trust strangers. When you create a new password, make sure that it’s at least 6 characters long and have a combination of characters or symbols. But if someone hacks your account and you don’t remember your password then don’t worry, we are here to assist you.
- Dial our Facebook password recovery helpline number: +1-844-233-3282
- Explain your issue to our executive
- They will analyze your situation, and provide you with the best way to recover your account
- You will also be trained, so that you may not get trapped in the same situation again
Some of the frequently asked question for facebook password recovery
- I’m not receiving the email to reset my password
- I’m trying to upload my contacts to Facebook but was told that I entered the wrong password
- How do I change or reset my password
- Can you send me a copy of my password without resetting it
- Why am I being asked to enter my email login information while trying to reset my Facebook password
- I’m seeing an “Incorrect Password” error message when I try to log in
- I can’t reset my password because I’ve reached a password reset limit
- How can I make my Facebook password strong
- What’s a one-time password and how do I get one
- I got an email saying I requested a new password but I didn’t make this request
- I see an “Invalid Code” or an “Invalid Link” error message when I try to reset my password
- How do I require a password or PIN when sending money in messages
- I can’t reset my password because I can’t access the email or mobile phone number on my account
- Using your personal Facebook username and password to sign in to Business Manager
- I didn’t reactivate my account but I got an email from Facebook saying that I did
To get help for any type of issues, you simply dial our toll-free number. Our helpline is accessible all through day and night. Our password recovery team will give you a perfect solution. We believe in 100% customer satisfaction and is always aims to achieve it.