The Facebook albums are the places where Facebook photos, images are stored in a Facebook profile. The Facebook photos are those images which are uploaded by the Facebook users. These images are uploaded by the users in the form of Facebook profile pictures, Facebook cover pictures and so on. The Facebook images uploaded by the users are stored in their profile at the Facebook albums. The users have many options to manage their Facebook photos which they can use while they are using Facebook albums.
Now you would be wondering what are the various options that are available to you as a Facebook user. If you want to manage your Facebook albums you have different methods.
How to create Facebook albums?
The Facebook users create Facebook albums to store photos and videos in it. The Facebook provides many options to its users so that they feel comfortable while using it. And they management of the Facebook albums is also very simple. Now how to create Facebook albums?
Follow these simple steps to create Facebook albums.
- Click on the “Photo/video albums” option available in your Facebook news feed.
- Now, browse the images or the photos and videos that you want to upload to that Facebook album.
- Select those particular images and click on open.
- Choose a title for your Facebook album. And you also get some other options such as:
- You can add the location of the photos and descriptions of them.
- Tag your Facebook friends who are with you in those Facebook photos.
- Now you have the Facebook privacy options. You can choose the people or audience for those particular Facebook albums.
- Now you can click on “post”, to post your Album on Your Facebook profile.
How to delete Facebook albums?
Deleting a Facebook album is really easy and takes just a few seconds. But you must be careful that if you delete an album, you cannot restore it. And some of the albums cannot be deleted but you can delete some particular Facebook pictures from them. The Facebook albums which you cannot delete are Facebook profile pictures and Facebook cover photos.
Steps you should follow to delete Facebook albums:
- Open your Facebook profile on your browser.
- Click on “photos” options you see on your Facebook profile page.
- Now go to the album you wish to delete.
- Click on the “Gear” symbol you see on the top right corner.
- Select “Delete Album” option from the drop-down menu.
- Confirm to delete Facebook albums.
NOTE- You can not delete your Facebook profile photos album and your Facebook cover photos album.
How to move Facebook photos between Facebook albums?
Facebook provides all its users options to move photos between Facebook albums. The photo which you post on your Facebook timeline, they are added to the timeline album. All the photos can be easily moved between albums except some photos. The photos which are in the Facebook profile photo albums and Facebook cover photo albums cannot be moved. Steps you have to follow to move your photos and videos to other albums:
- Go to your Facebook profile page and click on photos.
- Now you have to options “Your Photos” and “Albums”. Click on Albums.
- Move to the Facebook albums from which you want to move a photo.
- Open that particular album and move the cursor over the photo.
- Click on the symbol in the right corner of the image.
- Select “Move To Other Album ” and now choose the album you want to move that picture from the drop-down menu.
- Now click on “Move Photo” to confirm.
NOTE- You can not move Facebook profile photo and Facebook cover photo to any album.
How to add photos to an existing Facebook albums?
The Facebook user can add photos to the Facebook albums which they have created. You can also use a shared album to add Facebook photos. Expect it no other options are available to add photos to any albums. Steps to add photos to an existing album:
- Open your Facebook profile and click on the “Photos”.
- Now, select the album in which you want to add new photos.
- Click on the “Add Photos/Videos” options.
- Browse for the Photos or videos you want to add to that Album. Click on open photos.
- Now you have to click on “Post” to add the photos to the Facebook album.
NOTE- Live Facebook videos cannot be added to any of the albums. If you have a Facebook problem you can visit the help center.
How to share photos with people who do not use Facebook?
Generally, this is a question of most of the users, and they are really confused about it. You can share your Facebook albums or photos with people who do not use Facebook. The world’s largest social network has taken into consideration all the needs of its users. You get options to share by following these simple steps.
Steps to share a Facebook photo with people who are using Facebook.
- Go to your Facebook profile and click on photos.
- Now you have two options “Your Photos” and “Albums”. Click on “Your Photos”.
- Click on the particular photo you want to share with your friends.
- Move the cursor over the photo and then click on the “Options” at the bottom the photo.
- Now select “Get Link” from the drop up menu.
You can now use this link to share that particular photo with any person who is not using Facebook. And anyone can view your photo using that link.
Steps to share a Facebook album with people who are using Facebook.
- Open your Facebook profile and click on the “Photos”.
- Now you have two options “Your Photos” and “Albums”. Click on “Albums”.
- Now, select the album which you want to share with people who do not use Facebook.
- Click on the “Gear” icon on the top right corner and select “Get link” from the drop-down menu.
You can use this link to share the complete album with the people who are not using Facebook. It doesn’t matter if someone has a Facebook account or not. They can still view your Facebook albums.
NOTE- You can only share the photos and Albums which you have uploaded or created. And anyone can view your photos using that link.
How to save photos from Facebook Albums to your devices?
The photos which have been uploaded by your friends and you can only be saved by you. The people who are not your Facebook friends cannot download your photos. And you cannot save the photos of the people who are not your Facebook friends.
Steps to save Facebook photos to your device:
- Move the cursor over any photo.
- Click on the “Options” which appear on the bottom right of the Facebook image.
- Choose “Download” option from the menu. And choose the download destination for the Facebook image.
NOTE- You can only download the photos uploaded by you or your Facebook friends.
How to create Facebook shared photo albums?
A Facebook shared album is an album which can be edited, updated, and used to tag by all its contributors. But the contributors can only edit and delete photos uploaded by them. The owner has the authority to delete photos uploaded by the contributors. Steps to create a shared Facebook Album:
- Go to any of the album which you have created on Facebook.
- Click on the “Add contributor ” in the top Left corner of the Facebook album.
- Now, you have to add the name of the people you to share the album with. You can add those people you want to share the particular album.
- You can also edit the privacy of the album, that is referred to the audience.
- After you have done all the changes to the Album, click “Save”.