Facebook live is an advanced technology which is found on Facebook’s Social sites. In April 2016, FB launched Facebook live. Facebook live features are live video streaming services for anyone can broadcast from their devices from android mobile, laptop, and if you want to broadcast yourself then you should have an android phone or laptop otherwise you can’t use Facebook live. Nowadays most people are using it to broadcast own self.
It is just a simple concept for directly broadcast on Facebook Newsfeed. where you can share your live activity and people will see you and your activity.
- When your are using Facebook live that time you can see how many people see your live broadcast.
- At the end of the video, then you can tap finish to complete the video and if you want to share that video on your timeline then you can be posted as a permanent.like a normal video.
- The time limit for a live video on Facebook is four hours.
- if you want to block someone then you can block him when you are using Facebook live.
How to use Facebook live on android phone:
- open Facebook account.
- then tap what’s on your mind at the top of your news feed.
- click the live video.
- write something about your live broadcast.
- then click go live.
- when you want to finish your broadcast then tap Finish.
How to use Facebook live on Desktop:
- first, you go to Facebook.com if you are using the google chrome web browser.
- click what’s on your mind at the top of your news feed.
- then click the live video.
- after that write something about your live video.
- and then select the audience for your live video.
- then click next.
- finally, click go live.
Facebook Live started as a mobile-only broadcasting feature, but now, Facebook Pages can broadcast from either mobile devices or desktop computers. We’ll go over how to broadcast from mobile and desktop devices in the sections below.
when you are busy with your live video, you will be able to see the total number of people who have tuned into your broadcast, the names of your friends who are watching, as well as a Livestream of the comments that are coming in.
When you are broadcasting your video, you also have the ability to block a viewer if you are not happy with any of their comments. Tap the profile picture next to the relevant comment > tap Block.
You can also go live on your own Facebook profile. Open up the status bar by tapping the text that reads “What’s on your mind?” Then, select the “Live Video” option from the menu.
How do you find live videos on Facebook?
- you can see live videos from your friends and people you follow appear in your news feed, and you may even get a notification when a friends or people you follow start broadcasting.
- when your friend is live and you are watching a live video of your friend then, you can click subscribe and like that live video.
- in the Facebook live map, you can also find live videos.
How do you manage notifications:
Enable or disable notifications:
- and then select notifications on the left.
- first, click the top right and select settings.
- then click on Facebook.
- after that scroll to live videos to make changes to live video notifications.
How do I turn notifications for live videos on or off?
- To turn notifications for live video on and off.
- Firstly Click in the top right and select Settings.
- Then Select Notifications on the left.
- After that Click On Facebook.
- Finally, Scroll down to Live Videos to make changes to live video notifications.
Facebook Live – Tips and Tricks:
A strong internet connection.
If you want to perfect video with no connection error then to have the best internet connection possible.you are on a 4G connection or on a reliable and strong WiFi connection to broadcast.
If you lose signal during your video.
If your internet connection is not working properly then you may lose the connection while you are live broadcasting. You just change your location with good signal or change your Wi-Fi connection.
Viewers to subscribe to your videos.
When you are busy with your broadcast, point out to your viewers that they can tap the subscribe button, displayed on the live video. They will then receive notifications the next time you have a live video.
Interact with your viewers during the broadcast.
As you are doing your broadcast, you will be able to see a live stream of comments from your friends and fans. Interact with them by liking their comments, giving them a shout-out on your video and answering any questions they may have posted.
Make your videos longer to reach more fans
If you want to reach more friends on your video then make your video longer..according to me your video should be at least 5 minutes long.