How to Advertise on Facebook: The Simple Facebook Ads Guide
Facebook advertising is an important way to connect with your audience on the world’s largest social network. This is great for your budget, conversion rates and return on investment. You only pay to reach the most valuable and more customers. Facebook advertising is a very good way to promote your business or brand, promote your products, get conversions, generate leads, or get traffic to your website. I think most of you may have heard of Facebook advertising, but never really tried. For this reason, we published a post some time ago introducing Facebook ads.
If you want to get the best results then it is important to understand the different Facebook advertising types and targeting options before you apply for Advertise on a Facebook campaign. In this guide, we walk you through everything from planning your first ad, to developing advanced campaign strategies.
Getting started with Facebook ads is very easy and also simple. Running ads on Facebook is also known as running an Ad campaign. If you have any problems with advertisements on Facebook, you can contact our Facebook Customer Service directly.
How To Create Advertise on Facebook in simple Ways
You understand the working of Facebook ads with the help of simple procedures.you can create Facebook ads in very simple ways with the help of our guide.
- First of all, you should know your aim or target, what you are running and advertise for. Facebook gives you the option to choose many, different types of marketing objectives. Just like if you want to bring traffic from Facebook to your website, then you have an idea to derive traffic, if you want to fill the data with people, generate leads, then there is also a consideration for that. Many such different options are available in Facebook ads according to marketing objectives. The screenshot shown below makes this thing clear for what you can run Facebook ads.
- The second step is to choose your audience, whom you want to show ads to. You can choose your targeted audience, using geographical locations, gender, interests, and many other options.
- After that, you have to set the daily budget of your ad, how much more money you want to spend on your ads daily. Then you have to choose how many days and between how much time you want to run the ad. Accordingly, Facebook will tell you how much your total will cost and you will have to add that amount in your account.
- After that, you have to set the visual appearance of your ad. Which includes textual information, images and videos etc. Now successful to create your ads.
What Is Facebook Advertise Campaign
A unit of procedure that is used to advertise on Facebook is called campaign. You can understand it as if your company has launched a new product whose responsibility for promotion has been given to you. So, if you want to advertise on Facebook, then you will create an ad campaign and define how long you have to do this promotion. When we do this advertisement process in a limited period of time, it is called an ad campaign. Advertise on Facebook has created a very good and user-friendly Ads Manager platform for advertisers so that even a beginner can create and publish ads very easily.
Creating Advertising Campaigns on Facebook
- For this, first, you have to log in to your Facebook account.
- Then you need to go to your account dropdown menu.
- There you get a lot of options, including the option of Create Ads and Manage Ads. To create any new ad campaign, click the Create adoption.
- If you clicked on this option for the first time, it will give you a brief introduction and ask you to create a new Facebook advertising account. All you have to do is give the account any name, click the create button and create your account. Facebook’s interactive and dynamic interface will guide you through each step.
- You will see a symbol of “i” next to each option in the interface of Facebook ads. You can learn about that option by hovering your mouse over it. So basically it is a helpful guide option.
- After this, the main page of Facebook ad creation will open in front of you, in which you will have many types of ad campaign types. You have to choose any ad campaign type that you like.
- Different types will help you in different types of promotions. If you just want to make your brand name popular then you can choose brand awareness, if you want traffic to your website, you can choose traffic, if you want to get conversions, you can choose conversion or catalog sales option Can. can do. In this way, many other considerations are given, from which you can choose anyone, it depends entirely on what your requirement is.
There are 4 major steps to creating any Facebook advertising campaign.
- Select Marketing Objective
- Create ads set
- Create ads
- Submit for Review
These are the four stages of any type of Facebook advertising campaign. There are many more options at each stage. Now, these options vary according to different marketing objectives and ideas you choose in the first step.
Now not every single option can be explained in this article because for all marketing purposes the choices will be very high. Therefore, in this article, I have given you a brief introduction to each step so that you can create and configure your own advertising campaign.
Select Marketing Objective
As I told you earlier, when you create an account in the Create Ads section, whenever you come in this section, this will be the first step and you have to choose your marketing objectives like brand awareness, lead generation, conversion, etc.
Create Ad Set
- In Ad Set, basically we define the limits of an ad campaign, audience, interests, budget, and placements, etc. First of all, you have to give any name to Ad Set and then choose the audience in it. In this, the audience is selected according to the location of which place you want to show your ad. Like Texas. The USA or the whole country, any city, etc.
- In this way, you have to set interest that Facebook should show your ad only to those people who are interested in the things you have defined.
- Whichever way you choose the audience and interest, Facebook will also tell you by calculating simultaneously that you can reach your ad to at least and a maximum number of people. Basically it tells you estimated results.
- After this, you have to define where Facebook shows your ads, such as on Instagram, Facebook Desktop Version, Mobile Version etc.
I would suggest that if you are a beginner then you should let it remain on automatic placement. With this option, Facebook itself will show ads for you in various places.
Next, you have to set your budget for how much you want to spend on this particular advertising campaign. If you run an advertisement between any two or more days, then you have to fill your daily budget and you can also set it on a weekly basis.
- In this option, you have to actually create an ad. You can either create a new ad for an ad or you can choose a post from one of your Facebook pages as an ad.
- You have to link some Facebook pages with each ad type because Facebook shows your ads on the direction of your Facebook page. That is, each of your ads will have the name of your Facebook linked page.
- After this, you have to choose the format of Ad and make the ad complete by uploading images and videos etc. according to that format. Facebook gives you many ad format options like Full-Screen Experience, Carousel, Multiple Images, Single Image, Single Video, Combination of All Formats type, etc.
- After this you have to call Call to Action button or proper links, these options depend completely and vary according to your marketing objectives. Next to each option, there are further advanced options so that you can run your ad campaign in a highly customized way.
Submit for Review
When you completely create both AdSet and Advertise on Facebook, you have to submit your ad for the review phase of Facebook. Then you have to wait for Approval. Sometimes approval is received within a few minutes and sometimes it takes a few hours.
Once you get Approval, then your ad schedule runs according to it and after its completion, you see the results in your Ads Manager. You can export the results in Excel or CSV format from Ads Manager. I have run different campaigns from my Ad account, the result of which you can see below.
When you create your first ad campaign, it asks the last step to advertise as much money as you have in the account and at the time of account creation, it also asks for your desired currency.
As much money will be spent to run your campaign, you have to add more money to your account first. You can add money at any time by going to Payment Settings. Facebook provides you with Card, Net Banking and Paypal payment options.
Benefits of using Facebook Advertise
So if you have a business or your clients have any business, then you can use Facebook ads to promote online.
Now, why should we choose Facebook ads? The answer is the audience base. Some reasons for using Facebook ads, I have mentioned below:
- Every month, 2 billion (200 crores) people use Facebook. This is a very large base of the audience.
- In the USA, if people spend 5 minutes on their phone, then 1 minute out of those 5 minutes use either Facebook or Instagram. Instagram is also the property of Facebook. And you can apply for ads on Instagram from Facebook ads as well.
- 500 million (50 crores) people use Instagram every day.
I think you can guess from the above audience base, that you can spread your ad to millions of people around the world by using Advertise on Facebook.
Apart from this, there are many exciting features of Facebook ads, which are the attention of advertisers Such as:
- You can run ads on any budget. The higher your budget, the more your ads will reach more people.
- By configuring demographics and other options, you can narrow down your targeted audience, so that your ads are shown only to people interested in your business. Therefore, Facebook ads are highly targeted, and their conversion rate is good in every case.
- Facebook uses every modern technology and ad format for ads advertising purposes, which are well displayed on every device.
- You can simultaneously track and analyze the results of your ads so that you will be able to run ads in a better way in the future and be more successful in your business.
Types of Facebook Advertise
You can find many ways to advertise on Facebook, some of them are as follows.
- Image Ads
- Video Ads
- Video poll ads
- Stories augmented reality ads
- Carousel Ads
- Slideshow Ads
- Stories ads
- Playable ads
- Collection Ads
- Instant Experience Ads
- Lead ads
- Dynamic Ads
- Messenger Ads
I hope you like this article very much. In this article, we have told you about the unique features of Advertise on Facebook, how you can run your advertisement on Facebook, if you have any problems related to Facebook or you have questions, you can contact Facebook Customer Service.